Thursday, July 19, 2012

L'art du toucher; la Zoothérapie; la Delphinothérapie (asmr)

1# L'art du toucher; la Zoothérapie; la Delphinothérapie (asmr).
Advertisements

VDO of L'art du toucher; la Zoothérapie; la Delphinothérapie (asmr)

After we tend to got the data about Physical Therapy Assistant Schools ago VDO, we are going to look into the L'art du toucher; la Zoothérapie; la Delphinothérapie (asmr). I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have come upon L'art du toucher; la Zoothérapie; la Delphinothérapie (asmr). I saw that it had been important for them to be published. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not want to publish VDO. i am happy to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. L'art du toucher; la Zoothérapie; la Delphinothérapie (asmr) Video Clips. Duration : 7.93 Mins.

Bonjour chers amis, dans cette vidéo je parle doucement de l'art du toucher (petite introduction) et je caresse mon 'ours polaire ' (mon assistant asmr :)) La zoothérapie; la Delphinothérapie...J'en parle en générale, mais j'ai passé des moments inoubliables en compagnie d'animaux (dauphins inclus); donc, je connais le miracle de ce type de thérapie TAA et AAA personnellement et aussi par rapport aux activités qui ont comme objectif d'offrir l'aide aux autres (personnes qui souffrent physiquement ou psychologiquement - anxiété, dépression, timidité, solitude,phobies etc). Quelques liens en français ci-dessous... Soft voice while caressing my Polar Bear toy ;Just a little bit about the art of touching and about (assisted) animal therapy - I personally tried this great expérience -therapy with animals (dog, bunny, Guinee pig, dolphins etc) and I assisted in helping other people with physical or psychological issues (depression anxiety, autism, ADHD etc). Thanks for watching and for leaving your suggestions! www.pedagopsy.eu www.waterplanetusa.com www.institutfrancaisdezootherapie.fr lewatsu.fr Merci d'avoir regardé, j'attends vos commentaires :)! à bientôt!
View Related articles related to Physical Therapy Assistant Schools. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share L'art du toucher; la Zoothérapie; la Delphinothérapie (asmr).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment